EDUCATION: Providing a wealth of knowledge and information based on particular
subject matters or life’s experiences, giving intellectual, moral, and social instruction
The lifelong search of information and the desire to share it with others is, perhaps, among the greatest way of defining intelligence!
Information that is not shared has no value, yet when information circulates, it stimulates and empowers, becoming a catalyst for change.
TheGSEW promotes weekly tele-classes featuring subject-matter-experts followed by an open Q&A
that presents the opportunity to make you part of it all.
- NETWORKING: Connecting with a supportive system, to share information and services among individuals and
groups having common interests.
- COLLABORATION: Working together willingly in a cooperative spirit among other participants.
- COMMUNICATION: Imparting or exchanging news, thoughts, opinions or information by speech or in writing.
- COACHING: Using traditional methods of training based on an individual’s needs and goals without judgment.
- MENTORING: Being guided by a more experienced or more knowledgeable person, the informal transmission of social
capital relevant to work, career or professional development
- INSPIRATION: Filling another with a new or revived desire to do or feel.
- MOTIVATION: Providing another an interest in, enthusiasm for, or reason to do something.
- COMPLIMENTS: Presenting someone with (something) as a mark of courtesy, a sign of respect and show of appreciation.
- CONCIERGE: Courtesy services extended on an “as needed”, “as requested” basis.