Coaching & Mentoring
COACHING: Using traditional methods of training based on an individual’s needs and goals without judgment.
MENTORING: Being guided by a more experienced or more knowledgeable person, the informal transmission of social capital.
Coaching and Mentoring: Among the most empowering influencers in life are those who teach, coach or mentor us.
The process of supporting and stimulating growth in another can create a lasting relationship that morphs into lifelong
connections that continue to help shape your destiny.
The best coaches have coaches; the best mentors find their mentees and these connections can be made through TheGSEW.
Coaching and Mentoring: a profound give and take!
- NETWORKING: Connecting with a supportive system, to share information and services among individuals and
groups having common interests.
- COLLABORATION: Working together willingly in a cooperative spirit among other participants.
- COMMUNICATION: Imparting or exchanging news, thoughts, opinions or information by speech or in writing.
- EDUCATION: Providing a wealth of knowledge and information based on particular subject matters or life’s experiences,
giving intellectual, moral, and social instruction
- INSPIRATION: Filling another with a new or revived desire to do or feel.
- MOTIVATION: Providing another an interest in, enthusiasm for, or reason to do something.
- COMPLIMENTS: Presenting someone with (something) as a mark of courtesy, a sign of respect and show of appreciation.
- CONCIERGE: Courtesy services extended on an “as needed”, “as requested” basis.