COMMUNICATION: Imparting or exchanging news, thoughts, opinions
or information by speech or in writing.
Becoming a member of TheGSEW is where our relationship begins. Our communication system keeps you informed of the hand-picked
opportunities that bring value to your life. We communicate with you regularly, sending personal invitations to meaningful webinars,
educational tele-classes and inspiring events.You will never have to wonder what is going-on in, at, or through
TheGSEW and we archive what you may have missed or want to revisit right in our Resource Center!
Our communication system allows you to register and manage the amazing opportunities YOU chose to participate
in right to the calendar or scheduling system of your choice.
- NETWORKING: Connecting with a supportive system, to share information and services among individuals and
groups having common interests.
- COLLABORATION: Working together willingly in a cooperative spirit among other participants.
- EDUCATION: Providing a wealth of knowledge and information based on particular subject matters or life’s experiences,
giving intellectual, moral, and social instruction
- COACHING: Using traditional methods of training based on an individual’s needs and goals without judgment.
- MENTORING: Being guided by a more experienced or more knowledgeable person, the informal transmission of social
capital relevant to work, career or professional development
- INSPIRATION: Filling another with a new or revived desire to do or feel.
- MOTIVATION: Providing another an interest in, enthusiasm for, or reason to do something.
- COMPLIMENTS: Presenting someone with (something) as a mark of courtesy, a sign of respect and show of appreciation.
- CONCIERGE: Courtesy services extended on an “as needed”, “as requested” basis.