CONCIERGE: Courtesy services extended on an “as needed”, “as requested” basis.
In today’s world of gadgets and devices, how nice to know you’ll reach a real person through our Concierge.
Devoted to the dying art of personal service, TheGSEW Concierge is here to serve you, support you, to answer
simple questions and not-so-simple ones.
Trouble-shooting and problem solving is what our Concierge is here to do; no more pushing buttons
and going from recorded message to recorded message.
- NETWORKING: Connecting with a supportive system, to share information and services among individuals and
groups having common interests.
- COLLABORATION: Working together willingly in a cooperative spirit among other participants.
- COMMUNICATION: Imparting or exchanging news, thoughts, opinions or information by speech or in writing.
- EDUCATION: Providing a wealth of knowledge and information based on particular subject matters or life’s experiences,
giving intellectual, moral, and social instruction
- COACHING: Using traditional methods of training based on an individual’s needs and goals without judgment.
- MENTORING: Being guided by a more experienced or more knowledgeable person, the informal transmission of social
capital relevant to work, career or professional development
- INSPIRATION: Filling another with a new or revived desire to do or feel.
- MOTIVATION: Providing another an interest in, enthusiasm for, or reason to do something.
- COMPLIMENTS: Presenting someone with (something) as a mark of courtesy, a sign of respect and show of appreciation.